Monday, March 29, 2010

Alright don't worry, even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on...alright - Modest Mouse

The March orientation class (A-100) starts today.  This was the class I thought I'd be in. 

Security clearance took too long though.  There was no waiting list for the Jan., Feb., or March classes in the management track, so if my clearance hadn't gone through four and a half months of adjudication, I would have been in the March class...starting today.

Next hope, June. 

4 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you for your good wishes yesterday. I am excited for you to get a June invitation. I saw that #31 on the MGT register was in the first round of calls--I think that you're up next. Can't wait!

Bfiles said...

hey, just found your blog. Did you get an invite?

njtworld said...

Welcome, Bfiles.

Sadly, no invite yet. I was hoping to get one in the second round of June invites today, but it hasn't happened.

Bfiles said...

so sorry. hope there's still a chance.